Home
Pelham in the News
Pelham Real Estate
Pelham Real Estate Agent
Pelham Schools
Pre-Schools
Commuting
Churches
Parks & Recreation
Organizations
Local Government
Private Clubs
Waterfront
History of Pelham
Pelham Neighborhoods
Pelham Scenes
Census Data
Economics of Moving
Pelham Churches
Parish of Christ the Redeemer, Episcopal Church was built in 1842 by the Rev. Robert Bolton and is the oldest church in Pelham.  The historic interior contains the oldest figural stained glass window made in the United States.
Huguenot Presbyterian Church, located at "Four Corners" (the intersection of Boston Post Road and Pelhamdale Avenue).  In addition to a recently-restored sanctuary, the church building contains other facilities, such as a gymnasium, which are used for community programs and events.

Pelham has two Roman Catholic Churches: St. Catharine's Church is located on Second Avenue in the Village of Pelham. Our Lady of Perpetual Help is located on Fowler Avenue in the Village of Pelham Manor.

Community Church of the Pelhams, located in the Pelhamwood neighborhood, is a member of the United Church of Christ.

The Pelham Jewish Center is an egalitarian congregation offering prayer, study, social action, and outreach to the unaffiliated.

CommunityChurch.JPG
Community Church of Pelham

ALSPHOTO.jpg

Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence, Inc.
1 Pelhamwood Avenue, Pelham, NY 10803
Agent Direct: (914) 738-2004